I have had the privilege to work with a wide range of clients throughout the Bay Area and along the way, I have forged lasting relationships. I am proud to be considered an integral part of their creative team and their organizations’ growth and success. My calling card is assessing and understanding a clients’ needs and target audiences, and then delivering a customized design. I have expertise in a wide range of communication vehicles, including Branding, Logo Development, Annual Reports, Invitations, Brochures, Posters, Websites, Marketing Campaigns, Books and much more – earning a reputation for high quality work and reliability.
My work is both intuitive and integrative. I build communications from the ground up, or redesign and repurpose existing work, taking an idea all the way to the end product — including coding for websites and print brokering. I strive to make my work have intelligent design that not only informs and organizes content but delights audiences, thus becoming memorable. No work is an island, so I am mindful of the overall context of each piece: how it fits into communication strategies and pulls audiences to move a step closer to engagement with your organization.
Selected clients: AFP Golden Gate, East Bay Agency for Children, Grid Alternatives, Jewish Family and Children’s Services, Sustainable Conservation, AliveCor, Art With Elders, Napa-Solano Audubon Society, Oakland Zoo, ACLU of Northern California, Inner Research Institute School of T’ai Chi Ch’uan, Tenderloin Neighborhood Development Corporation, UC Berkeley Labor Center, Institute on Aging, California Medical Review, Inc., LightHouse for Blind and Visually Impaired, Curry Senior Center, JFCS Holocaust Center, Alameda County Behavioral Health Care Services, California Nurses Association, San Francisco Conservatory of Music, Reutlinger Community For Jewish Living.
- A very experienced designer, Vicki is fun, hard-working, smart, quick, creative, calm, listens well, and is all-together a delight to work with. We’d hire her again in a heart-beat!
Jean Spurr / Associate Director at Achievekids & Partner at LifePrints Video
- As director of marketing communications at JFCS for five years, I worked closely with Vicki on all kinds of projects: event invitations, email campaigns, newsletters, and brochures. She is one of the most talented and hardworking designers I have ever worked with and a true collaborator — a consummate professional.
Vikki Cooper / Cooper Communications
- Vicki is a lifelong learner, always up to speed on the latest communication trends in both the print and digital worlds. I enthusiastically recommend her as a designer — and as an all-around fabulous human!
Robyn Carliss / Director of Creative Services, Sustainable Conservation
- For two years, Vicki and I worked successfully as a team on a very complex project.
Mike Rippey / Editor, Breeding Birds of Solano County
- I have hired Vicki to design educational materials about complicated legal matters. Vicki’s work product effectively draws in the audience because it is beautiful and easy to read. And it is a pleasure working with her.
Juliann Sum / Chief of Cal/OSHA at California Department of Industrial Relations